Hangout in the Hall
The Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame offers a unique lock-in type program for children in grades 1-6. This is a great option for sports team, scout groups, youth volunteer organizations and many more.
The event takes place in the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame museum. When visiting, groups go on a guided stadium tour, participate in a scavenger hunt, receive snacks, a certificate of completion and a future admission ticket to the Hall of Fame! Scouts that participate have the ability to earn a souvenir patch.
This program is available year-round on specific Friday and Saturday nights - dates listed below. Groups must have 20-50 participants, and a $250 deposit is required to secure your date. Reservations are available on a first come, first served basis.
Groups interested in staying in Green Bay are encouraged to stay at the Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay. As the official hotel partner of the Green Bay Packers, we have secured a group rate for Hangout in the Hall attendees.
For more information about Hangout in the Hall, please email email@example.com or call 920-569-7145.
PROGRAM ADMISSION RATE
- $50 per person
- 6:30 p.m. - Arrival and Check-in at the American Family Insurance Gate
- 7:00 p.m. - Depending on the size of your group, you will have either one tour or two tours starting at either 7:00 p.m. and/or 7:15 p.m.
- 8:10 p.m. - Hall of Fame Hustle Scavenger Hunt
- 9:15 p.m. - Movie in the Theater
- 11:15 p.m. - Group leaves Lambeau Field for hotel or to return home
- Friday, September 24, 2021
- Saturday, September 25, 2021
- Friday, October 8, 2021
- Saturday, October 9, 2021
- Friday, October 15, 2021
- Saturday, October 16, 2021
- Friday, October 29, 2021
- Saturday, October 30, 2021
- Friday, November 5, 2021
- Saturday, November 6, 2021
- Friday, November 19, 2021
- Saturday, November 20, 2021
- Friday, December 3, 2021
- Saturday, December 4, 2021
- Friday, January 7, 2021
- Saturday, January 8, 2021